Medical Service Provider Visits Region 1!
Just like every year, marm has started its medical service provider visits. Our first stop was "Antalya" region, which has significant impact on Turkish tourism.
The main focus of the discussions made with the visited hospitals centered on the difficulties that the tourism industry in Turkey is facing and mutual solution proposals.
- During the visits, all aspects related to the service quality was discussed interactively.
- Updated the information by viewing the services of imaging centers, laboratories, intensive care units and related departments.
- Before the season starts, whilst taking all precautions regarding the total quality management marm has also presented significant offers and advices on significant issues.
As part of our visits, we have completed the clinical studies with the reference hospitals and new agreements have been made.
- Our service providers were informed about our new projects and targets.
- We have shared further feedback on our international publications and the focus we place on "Turkey and Hospital Quality" in these publications.
- The necessity of directing the industry’s attention towards health tourism was emphasized during the talks and the fact that international quality certificates creating a great sense of trust in the relative studies.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all our business partners for their precious support during our visit to Antalya region.