Marm ensures successful execution of all medical and logistical services from patient’s location to their final destination.
Marm medical escort services leverage the expertise of a certified team of educated, experienced and multilingual doctors, nurses, health officers, emergency medical technicians, social escorts, and interpreters.
Marm healthcare staff and operation teams are regularly and thoroughly trained. Trainings include: CCAT (Clinical Considerations in Aeromedical Transport), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), BLS (Basic Life Support), HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) and Air Medical Travel Physiology.
Marm travel agency’s relationship with Turkish Airlines allows for faster and easier procurement and approval of stretchers, oxygen and other medical equipment.
Fit-to-fly reports are examined and approved with great care by the Marm doctor accompanying the patient.
CASE : Ischemic Encephalitis Patient - USA
• Situation : 70-year-old male patient requires escort after experiencing loss of consciousness following surgery.
• Duration : 16 hours spent with the patient
• Route : Istanbul / Turkey - Saudi Arabia - Istanbul / Turkey, San Francisco, USA
CASE : CVA (Cerebrovascular Event) Patient - Europe
• Situation : Following cerebrovascular event, 40-year-old female tuberculosis patient requires transport with compulsory oxygen support
• Duration : 12 hours spent with the patient
• Route : Turkey – Iran - Paris
Position A : Marm point of origin
Position B : Marm rendezvous with patient
Position C : Patient destination
E-mail email@example.com for more information.